Tina Forsyth – Create Your Certification Training
Tina Forsyth – Create Your Certification Training
You Just Pay: $97
Home sale: https://archive.is/6rLEZ
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: [email protected]
Curious How I Created The Certification Training Program that Has Been the Backbone of My Business for 5 Years Now?
No Need to Wonder Cause I’m Spilling the Beans and Giving you the Goods in this Brand New Step-by-Step Training
I receive emails like this a few times a week.
“Tina – I’m looking to create a certification program like you did and I’m wondering if I can ask you a question about X”
I’ve been happy to answer questions along the way but the thing is that I knew I wasn’t really helping that much… simply because there is SO MUCH to know about the Certification model!
For the past few years I’ve been mulling the idea of doing a training program to help YOU create your certification program but the timing just wasn’t right. Now it is.
I started my first Certification training in 2009 – The Online Business Manager Certification & Training program – and it remains the backbone of that entire division of our company. It is the main program that we sell and it leads to our high-end Mentorship and coaching programs.
And having lead this program now for 6 years I can say with full confidence that we have nailed it… it’s a solid program that continues to serve both our clients and us at a very high level.
But it wasn’t always that way.
I have a secret:
In the beginning I was just “making it up as I went” and had to learn some things the hard way.
Because of this I certainly missed the boat on some key opportunities along the way (and quite honestly made less money as a result of that.)
I’m now in the process of creating our second Certification program and I thought “hey, now is an IDEAL time for me to map out the steps to creating a certification while we go through it again and invite you to follow along”
So you can “peek over my shoulder” as I create another certification program – and take my blueprint to create your own!
Dreamy yes? Especially if you are nosy like me and really love to get a behind the scenes look at the process from A to Z (yes, i’m nosy and proud of it… hehe)
I am literally mapping out the steps as I go through this process again so that you can follow along to create your own certification. I will talk through my own reasons and thought process as to what I’m doing and why, so that you can decide right along with me.
AND we will also have time for direct application and “on the spot” questions as we go – so we are working together to create your certification at the same time as i’m creating mine.
So let’s break down the journey we’ll be taking together:
Session #1: Certification Business Models & Pricing
So what exactly do you include – or not – in your Certification program? What are the various elements that you need to consider? This first session is all about deciding on the business model and elements of your Certification program.
- First, why do YOU want to create a certification? It starts with knowing what’s in it for YOU so that you build your program to match <– This is an area that I did NOT consider when I created my first Certification program and I later regretted it
- Second, what’s in it for THEM. Who do you want to sell this Certification program to and why would they want it? Important to consider 3 key elements here as you develop your program to really suit what they need.
- The risks of Certification – what to know and how to prepare for them.
- The different between licensing and certification – and how to know when to do one, the other or BOTH.
- How to determine the best price for your Certification Program using the opportunity pricing model.
- The distinction of giving them skillset vs. business building guidance – how much do you include upfront or in a later program?
Session # 2: Structuring your Training Program
Now that you know what you are creating let’s lay out the structure of the training.
- How to structure the curriculum of your program to deliver the training in a way that is quick and consumable.
- How to run your live training sessions – be it virtual, face-to-face or a mix of both.
- The best timeline for your program the first time around – and how to adjust it for future sessions.
- How to setup your Certification Training to be 100% automated and delivered without you while still giving amazing value to your students <– I will show you EXACTLY how we do this ourselves so that it doesn’t take any more of my time to deliver our training
- What technology to use for live programs, automated programs and the backend student resource center.
- How to easily create your Certification Binder – including handouts, resources, checklists and other materials that your students will get as part of their training with you.
Session # 3: The Certification Process
Folks are trained, now the question is… how will they become Certified? What is the best strategy and process to test their knowledge and know that they are ready to go out and “do the work”.
- The 3 ways to structure your Certification testing and how to choose the best one for your program and needs.
- How to structure the Certification and grading criteria for your progam.
- Enrolling the help of volunteers to support the Certification process A to Z.
- How to prepare your students for Certification and support them throughout so that they achieve a positive outcome.
- Creating an online profile, graphics and other resources for your students to use once they are Certified. <– Including a VERY important piece you need to add here that many people don’t consider
- Setting up for long-term success for both you and your students post Certification. (What is going to keep them coming back for more?)
Session # 4: Enrollment, Sales & Agreements
Now that you have created your Certification Program it’s time to start selling your training and enrolling students.
- I will give you my step-by-step enrollment process that we have tweaked and tested for 5 years now.
- How to use an application process to filter the *right* leads and weed out the tire kickers.
- The key to successful sales conversions that will lead people to YES! when it comes to wanting your Certification program. <– There is one thing to remember here that can make a world of difference.
- Why you MUST have legal agreements in place, both for training & certification. We are going to talk about the elements to include in these legal agreements.
- How to protect your program and business via trademarks and other measures.
K, I’m bursting at the seams as I look at this outline… simply because I would have LOVED to have had this back when I started my first Certification years ago. And because I know we are going to have so much fun together working on yours.
PRICE: You can get this course with only $97
Get More IM Special Offers: http://ebusinesstores.com/
Any questions, pls contact me: [email protected]