M.Econ. Timothy Taylor – The Great Courses – Economics 3rd Edition
We are all economists—when we work, buy, save, invest, pay taxes, and vote. It repays us many times over to be good economists. Economic issues are active in our lives every day. However, when the subject of economics comes up in conversation or on the news, we can find ourselves longing for a more sophisticated understanding of the fundamentals of economics.
How can I get an overview of the entire U.S. economy?
Why do budget deficits matter?
What exactly does the Federal Reserve do?
Why do most economists favor international trade so strongly?
Economics, 3rd Edition, will help you think about and discuss these and other economic issues that affect you and the nation every day—interest rates, unemployment, personal investing, budget deficits, globalization, and many more—with a greater level of knowledge and sophistication.
Designed for those who haven’t already purchased our 2nd Edition economics course, this enlarged and reorganized 3rd Edition includes updated statistics and discussions of more recent events. It also features expanded coverage in areas of great public interest, such as anti-trust issues, corporate responsibility, and international financial crashes.
Professor M.Econ. Timothy Taylor
Course Lecture Titles:
01. How Economists Think
02. Division of Labor
03. Supply and Demand
04. Price Floors and Ceilings
06. The Labor Market and Wages
07. Financial Markets and Rates of Return
08. Personal Investing
09. From Perfect Competition to Monopoly
10. Antitrust and Competition Policy
11. Regulation and Deregulation
12. Negative Externalities and the Environment
13. Positive Externalities and Technology
14. Public Goods
15. Poverty and Welfare Programs
17. Imperfect Information and Insurance
18. Corporate and Political Governance
19. Macroeconomics and GDP
20. Economic Growth
23. The Balance of Trade
24. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
25. The Unemployment-Inflation Tradeoff
26. Fiscal Policy and Budget Deficits
27. Countercyclical Fiscal Policy
28. Budget Deficits and National Saving
29. Money and Banking
30. The Federal Reserve and Its Powers
31. The Conduct of Monetary Policy
32. The Gains of International Trade
33. The Debates over Protectionism
34. Exchange Rates
35. International Financial Crashes
36. A Global Economic Perspective
Name Product: M.Econ. Timothy Taylor – The Great Courses – Economics 3rd Edition
Market price: $374.95
Author: M.Econ. Timothy Taylor
Size: 5.31 GB
FILETUT | RAPIDGATOR
***If link dead, please leave a message,or to send message to a [email protected] We will update immediately***