Learn Business Data Analysis with Excel in under 5Hrs
Name Product: Learn Business Data Analysis with Excel in under 5Hrs
Market price: $50
Instructor: Easylearning guru
File Size: 870 MB
Learn how to get more Insight out of your Business Data using simple yet powerful tool of Microsoft Excel.
Essential Data Analytics with Excel online Tutorial course provides basic as well as advance skills & knowledge required to become a Data Analyst. This course provides you a better vision of Excel in order to train you excellently. Participants, at the end of the training, will be technically competent in essential concepts of Analysis such as Descriptive Statistics, Forecasting and Visualizing Data, Hypothesis Testing, Probability Distribution, Covariance, Correlations and Bayesian Analysis.
This course provides an overview of the fundamentals, from common calculations means from very basic to implementation of Bayesian analysis that is also the part of Data Analysis in Excel.
This course contains lectures as videos, additional Exercise files are attached with third video “How to use Exercise Files” for your self practice and complementary book on Excel has attached with last Lecture of the course in order to provide you more help.
Excel in this course is convenient for all those individuals who don’t want to learn hard core programming in order to get insights from the data for day to day basis. So it is useful for those who want to begin Data Analysis quickly and want to become Data Analyst.
What are the requirements?
How to open and close Excel Tool
should know what is the objective of Excel
It will be an advantage if you know how to work with formulas in Excel. But if you are not familiar with formulas, don’t worry…you’ll learn how to use them, in this course.
if you are familiar with the charts in Excel you will get the concepts quickly.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 47 lectures and 4 hours of content!
1. Understand the fundamentals of Data Organization in Excel
2. Enhance skills by applying them to the Data Analysis
3. Get familiar to Data Analytics as career option with practical knowledge on some of the techniques that are currently in demand, such as Forecasting, Data Visualizations, Hypothesis Testing, correlations, Bayesian Analysis, etc.
4. Work with data and perform EDA
5. Get aware of the job trends and scopes ahead in market after being trained in Essential Data Analytics with Excel.
6. Develop constructive approach to solve business queries with Excel
7. Analyze real time data and perform learnt skills
What is the target audience?
This course is applicable for everybody who wants to dive deep in playing with numbers, graphical visualization and understanding Data
Download from Nitroflare
Download from Rapidgator
***If link dead, please leave a message,or to send message to a [email protected] We will update immediately***