Idea Generation: Coming up with killer business ideas
Name Product: Idea Generation: Coming up with killer business ideas
Market price: $144
Instructor: Evan Kimbrell
File Size:3.62 GB
Learn how to become a business idea machine with proven strategies and actionable insights
What do Facebook, Groupon, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram have in common – besides being ultra successful businesses?
You probably won’t guess it.
Every single company started with an idea that was TERRIBLE
Yes, that’s right. Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Andrew Mason, Kevin Systrom all started their businesses not with immediate success, but with immediate failure, ridicule, and frustration.
That’s not the story you heard, right?
You probably heard that they all channeled their unlimited brilliance into crafting the perfect idea. An idea so great, so perfect that it was just a matter of time before their idea took the world by storm.
– That’s what most people think. And most people are 100% wrong.
– Facebook started as a way to compare attractiveness between classmates.
– Pinterest started as an app that let you get notified when your favorite designer goods went on sale.
– Groupon started as a website for raising funds for charity.
– Instagram started as Burbn, the 400th app to let you “check in” at your favorite businesses.
And yes, Twitter started as a website to list and find podcasts.
None of these ideas were brilliant. They weren’t clever. They certainly weren’t insightful. And they certainly weren’t “ahead of their time”
But they WERE created by people who supposedly are.
Business ideas are not an art. They’re not things that are limited only to those with experience & creative insight.
Anyone can come up with, develop, and improve business ideas. Business ideas that can be life changing – and I guarantee a whole lot better than the first idea of most major companies.
Stop being intimidated by the process of coming up wjth business ideas. Learn it, master it, and conquer it.
Learn the science behind creating great business ideas.
What are the requirements?
– Familiarity with basic business concepts is useful, but not necessary
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 47 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
– Generate business ideas that are insightful and actionable
– Understand business dynamics as they relate to idea generation
– Analyze 4 different sections of the business value chain for potential opportunities
– Understand the 5 different types of core innovation and how to apply them
– How to objectively assess their skills, passions, hobbies, & interests
– Understand the difference between business types and which one to aim for
– Use common techniques like problem identification to come up with ideas
– Use advanced techniques like disintermediation, local modifiers, market enablers to craft ideas
– Understand how to apply new, disruptive business models like Saas, Sharing economy, & PWYW
– Create business ideas that are not only specific but are complete
– Quickly evaluate and re-prioritize ideas based off 5 dimensions
– Understand the value of their ideas and what to focus on first
– Bring context into their environment and not get discouraged
What is the target audience?
– Anyone interested in becoming an Entrepreneur
– Anyone who wants to become better at creating business ideas
– Veteran entrepreneurs who want to master the skill of idea generation
Download from Nitroflare
***If link dead, please leave a message,or to send message to a [email protected] We will update immediately***