Derek Halpern – Sales Page that Converts Standard
You Just Pay: $87
Page Sale: _http://socialtriggers.com/join/salespagethatconverts/
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_[email protected] Or Skype_Macbus87
Did You Know A Web Page Like This
Is The “Secret Sauce” Behind My
Multi-Million Dollar Online Business??
Yes. A page like this. With a big headline. A compelling opening paragraph. And a story to share. That’s how I built my business from scratch into a multi-million dollar business.
No matter what you sell, you NEED a sales page.
How A Short Sales Page Helped Me
Earn $6.90 For Every Sales Page Visit
(The grand total? $172,560 generated)
- It was a plain, single column page, with nothing other than plain black text
- It had a BROKEN image right near the top of the page.
- It only took me about a day to put together
“But what if I can’t generate that many visitors?”
You don’t need traffic today…
When you have a Sales Page that Converts,
you can TEST different ways to drive traffic.
- I ran the typical “product launch,” where I sent some content, and then followed up by “opening” and “closing” my sales page.
- I ran webinars – sometimes automated webinars and other times live webinars – and then after the webinar, I sent people to my sales page.
- I bought paid advertising – sometimes through Facebook, other times through other places like Google – and I sent these people to my sales page.
- I guest posted on other blogs and pointed people back at my website, and my website prominently displayed my sales page.
This is one of the BEST things you can invest your time in learning how to do…
- I wrote one sales page back in 2012, and I keep using almost the same version of that page today in 2016.
- I wrote another sales page back in December 2013, and I used it all the way up until January 2015.
- I wrote another sales page back in August 2014, and I still use that page today.
- And I use another sales page that I wrote in September 2014 that I still use today.
And this isn’t an isolated incident…
The 3 Big Secrets Behind A
Sales Page that Converts
Secret #1: There are 3 types of customers, and you must learn how to speak to each of them.
- The Informed are people who are “highly” aware of you, your product, and their problems. They know about several other products that solve their problem, and they need to know which one to buy and why.
- The Afflicted are aware that they have a problem in their life, and they want to solve it right now. They’re just not sure how.
- The Oblivious are people who may have a problem in their life, but they don’t even see it as a problem. They see it as “life.” So they aren’t looking for a fix right now because they don’t know something is broken.
How do you apply this to your sales page?
…But wait til you hear how I got rid of those nasty aches for good
- If you were talking to “The Informed,” they know Yoga can alleviate back pain. The problem is, they don’t know what specific type of Yoga works best… which is why I’d lead with a specific style.
- If you were talking to “The Afflicted,” they know they have back pain and that they want to get rid of it, but they don’t know Yoga can help. So, instead of scaring them away with Yoga – which is jargon to them – you call it a “stretching routine.”
- If you were talking to “The Oblivious, they have back pain but they never even thought about how to get rid of it. Which is why I’d address that in the headline and use one of those “shocking” type stories.
Secret #2: A Sales Page that Converts helps your customer make a decision… comfortably… without fear…
Do you make an innocent mistake that may be scaring away customers?
Secret #3: A Sales Page that
Converts is a conversation
<p>Plus, the sales page replaces that tedious one-on-one work.
“How Can I Get A Sales
Page that Converts?”
Option #1: “Should I figure it out myself?”
Option #2: “Should I just hire an expert sales page writer?”
Option #3: You should invest in a comprehensive training that shows you exactly what to do, how to do it, and more.
“But What If I’m Not Good At Selling?”
But What If I’m Not Good At Writing?
Plus, as the copywriting legend Eugene Schwartz once said: the best sales pages aren’t written… they are assembled.
Introducing Sales Page That Converts
Sales Pages that Converts is the step-by-step training course that will show you how to create high-converting sales pages.
And Here’s Exactly How It Works:
- The exact structure your sales page should follow (including how long it should be – and why)
- How to create a sales page that can work for all types of customers (and yes, that includes B2B, B2C, affluent customers, and regular people too).
- And if you’ve already got a sales page, I’ll show you how you can make it better.
If You Have A Question…
You’re One Email Away From An Answer
Why You Need A Sales
Page That Converts Is Clear
Now let me walk you through, in detail,
exactly what to expect inside this training program.
Module 1: The Psychology of An Effective Sales Page
- Why most sales pages don’t convert… and the one thing you must do BEFORE you write a single line of copy (if you want to spare yourself the disappointment of your sales page falling flat).
- Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about writing a sales page? Then you’ll love the “CAR Formula:” my simple 3 step process that makes writing sales pages surprisingly manageable.
- Why you DON’T need experience as a copywriter (or salesperson) to create a sales page that converts
- The “one ideal customer” myth BUSTED. Instead, I’ll show you how to uncover the real problems, goals, and desires of your prospects. This way, you’ll make your sales page “connects” with more of your potential customers.
- The secret to making your sales page more intriguing (and more persuasive as a result)… without the hype or the sleaze.
- How to use your sales page to position your product when you face tough competition in a crowded market (I share 3 tactics, including “re-positioning” your competition)
Module 2: How to Craft Irresistible Sales Messages and Email List
- WARNING: People don’t want to buy your sh*t. I’ll tell you what they really want… (Hint: It’s one of only six things.)
- How to put together an irresistible offer that will keep your prospects chomping at the bit to buy your products and services.
- The “Progression of Desires” technique that will help you connect your product or service to one of 6 universal desires.
- How to write customer-focused product and service descriptions.
- A detailed look at some of the most effective leads of all time – like the “tale of two men” – and why they are so powerful.
- When you’re selling a cheap product, you can just stick a “Buy Now” button on your sales page and call it a day, right? WRONG. In Lesson 3 of Module 2, I’ll explain why this never works. Plus, I share a little experiment to prove it to you.
- How to use your sales page to “screen” your visitors to convert the RIGHT customers for your business. Meaning: You’ll reduce complaints, refunds, and other headaches.
Module 3: The Building Blocks of Your Sales Page
- The 5 essential building blocks of a high-converting sales page.
- The proven Sales Page that Converts TEMPLATE (It’s the next best thing to writing your sales page FOR you, that I can offer…). So, no more guesswork! I’ll tell you what goes where, in which order, and why.
- Why the best sales pages aren’t created out of thin air, but assembled, methodically, while following a step-by-step system.
- How to write a long-form sales page without feeling like you’re just “filling space.”
- The four basic ways to provide PROOF that your product works (even if you don’t have testimonials yet)
- The “Wake Up Call” technique you can use to boost your conversions.
Module 4: Advanced Sales Page Tactics
- Everything you need to know about sales page design. Including the “Do’s and Don’ts” you can steal from those spammy sales pages (while keeping the look of your sales page in line with your brand).
- Struggling to find your voice? I’ll show you how to write in a way that’s unmistakably YOU. I call it the “Just Write That!” method.
- When I read some sales pages, I want to bang my head against the wall. The product is good. The offer is good. But the copy is so lame, it literally almost bores me to tears. I want to make sure your copy is engaging. That’s why I’ll share my personal writing tips on how to fix boring copy.
- How to make your sales page 10x more readable (so a 4th grader could understand it).
- What to do if your sales page just isn’t converting… I’ll show you how to spot the problem and fix it.
- The #1 sales page conversion killer (please don’t make this mistake).
Plus—Alongside Each Module Is A Remarkable Repository of Bonus Techniques that Help You Grow Faster
Bonus Strategies for Module 1
- How to uncover “Customer Blind Spots” and go go beyond surface-level wants to deeper customer needs.
- What you can learn from the creators of Reebok “Pumps” shoes about addressing hidden customer needs
- Trying to “sell ice to an eskimo” is a DUMB idea. Because selling is not about tricking people into buying what they don’t need. I’ll show you what to do instead.
Bonus Strategies for Module 2
- The secrets to writing persuasive bullets like an A-List copywriter (including a list of 23 types of bullets you can start using immediately).
- When to use bullet-lists, how many bullets to use, and what should NEVER go in a bullet-list.
- How to price your products and services – Do you ever wonder if you’re underselling your work? Or if you could sell more by lowering your price? I’ll show you a way out of this dilemma with a simple pricing rule, called the “Same Outcome” approach.
- The Monkey Bar Technique that will let you say “Goodbye” to writer’s block. Once. And. For. All.
Bonus Strategies for Module 3
- The immense persuasive power of STORIES and how to use it to create an emotional bond that keeps your prospects reading.
- The single most important thing you will ever learn about storytelling. It’s a simple 3-part framework Hollywood screenwriters have used for more than 100 years. And it will help you write stories that sell.
- “The Long Hard Look” technique that will tell you why sometimes SHORT pages work better than long pages… And other times LONG pages work better than short pages.
Bonus Strategies for Module 4
- Why asking your potential customers to do more than one thing can kill your conversions.
- How to ask for feedback on your sales page from people you trust…and what to listen to.
- The quick improvement you can make to the first line of your body copy today.
If You Can Say Yes To Any Of These Questions, You’re A Perfect Fit For Sales Page that Converts
Question #1: Are you looking to start – and grow – an online business that sells your stuff mainly through the web?
Question #2: Has a potential customer ever exclaimed “you’re too expensive,” before they disappeared and you never heard from them again?
Question #3: Are you looking to “test” a new business idea and you’re curious about whether or not people will pay for it?
Question #4: Do you find that you’re much better at “doing the work” than “selling people” on the work you can do?
PRICE: You can get this course with only $87
Get More IM Special Offers: http://ebusinesstores.com