Darren Rowse – 31 Days to Build a Better Blog
Name Product: Darren Rowse – 31 Days to Build a Better Blog
Author: Darren Rowse
Size: 33 MB
Join with 19,000 other bloggers and Kick-Start Your Blog with this 31 Day Challenge.
If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
A Task – something to DO that day.
Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic blog but you’ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
– written a variety of different types and styles of posts
– learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
– promoted your blog in a variety of ways
– built relationships with readers
– reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
– developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
– discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
– designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
All in all the daily tasks are 31 steps to transform you blog into a valuable online asset.
Download from Rapidgator
Download from Nitroflare
>>>Will Be Updated<<<
***If link dead, please leave a message,or to send message to a [email protected] We will update immediately***